The Klassik Birki Antistatic is a great work shoe for medical environments like laboratories, operating theaters, and radiology. Its antistatic properties have been tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012. For maximum hygiene, the Classic Birki Antistatic can be washed to 80° Celsius. The polyurethane sole is also oil- and grease-resistant.
- Integrated anatomically shaped PU footbed, antistatic
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: PU (polyurethane)
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), antistatic
- Antistatic properties tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012